While our lawyers can assist you with the entire range of available visas, our specialties lie in the following areas:
· Family migration, particularly partner visas;
· General skilled migration;
· Global Talent Independent program;
· Permanent residency stream for New Zealanders;
· Business and Investment visas;
· Employer/Corporate sponsored visas;
· Merits and Judicial Review Applications to the AAT & Federal Courts.
There are a number of temporary and permanent employer-sponsored visa options available to overseas skilled workers to live and work in Australia. These visas are generally available for employees who work in areas of skill shortages and who have the relevant experience and qualifications:
· Subclass 482 Temporary Skill Shortage Visa (TSS)
· Subclass 186 Employer Nomination Scheme
· Subclass 187 Regional Employer Sponsored Scheme
· Subclass 494 Skilled Employer Sponsored Regional (Provisional) Visa
· Global Talent Employer Sponsored Program (GTES)
Compliance with relevant Australian immigration legislation is vital for any business employing overseas workers. We assist businesses achieve and maintain compliance by identifying potential risk areas pertaining to their sponsorship obligations and formulating strategies to address any gaps in their internal processes
Obtaining a temporary or permanent visa to join a family member or partner/spouse residing in Australia is one of the most popular methods of migration to Australia. Separation between members of the family unit can be a difficult and highly emotional period. Augustine & Co. assists by bringing families and lovers together by understanding their specific circumstances and advising on the best and quickest way to reunite.
Whether applying in Australia or offshore, we light the way with end-to-end immigration solutions, from determining visa eligibility, assisting a sponsor with Form 40SP sponsorship requirements for a partner visa, to representing individuals with merits and judicial review applications in the rare event of a visa refusal.
· Child visa (subclass 101)
· Child Onshore visa (Subclass 802)
· Adoption visa (subclass 102)
· Sponsored Parent (Temporary) visa (subclass 870)
· Contributory Parent visa (subclass 143)
· Contributory Parent (Temporary) visa (subclass 173)
· Contributory Aged Parent visa (subclass 884 & 864)
· Aged Parent visa (subclass 804)
· Parent visa (subclass 103)
· Carer visa (subclass 116 and 836)
· Orphan Relative visa (subclass 117)
· Remaining Relative visa (subclass 115)
· Onshore Partner visa (subclass 820 and 801)
· Offshore Partner visa (subclass 309 & 100)
· Prospective Marriage (Fiancé) visa (subclass 300)
· New Zealand Citizen Family Relationship visa (subclass 461)
Each visa has its own eligibility requirements and conditions attached to it. Our team of immigration lawyers can help determine the best family or partner visa to suit your intentions, eligibility and long term goals.
We assist potential migrants who are may qualify for skilled migration having an occupation on the skilled lists with sufficient points. Augustine & Co. will advise and guide applicants every step of the way from Expressions of Interest, Skill Assessment applications, State or Family sponsorship and independent permanent residency applications.
Skilled visas can be temporary or permanent visas. Australian skilled visas include:
· Skilled Independent visa (subclass 189) – Points-tested stream
· Skilled Nominated visa (subclass 190)
· Permanent Residence (Skilled Regional) visa (subclass 191)
· Skilled Work Regional (Provisional) visa (subclass 491)
· Skilled Employer Sponsored Regional (provisional) visa (subclass 494)
· Temporary Graduate visa (subclass 485)
**currently the quickest way to Australian permanent residency
It was announced as part of the Federal Budget 2020 that places in the GTI program will be tripled to 15,000 and a new whole-of-government Global Business and Talent Attraction Taskforce will be established to attract international businesses and exceptional talent to Australia, to support the post- COVID recovery and boost local jobs.
This initiative builds on the existing Global Talent Initiative and Business Innovation and Investment Program and the new initiative announced by the Prime Minister on 9 July 2020 to attract export-orientated Hong Kong-based businesses to Australia.
Australia welcomes entrepreneurs and investors from around the world with a solid and successful track record in business innovation and investment. The relevant visa options include:
· 188A Visa (Business & Innovation Stream)
· 188B Visa (Investor Stream)
· 188C Visa (Significant Investor Stream)
· 188D Visa (Premium Investor Stream)
· 188E Visa (Entrepreneur Stream)
· 888 Visa (Business Innovation and Investment) [Permanent Residency]
· 132 Visa (Business Talent) [Permanent Residency]
As an Australian incorporated legal practice, our immigration lawyers can represent applicants in the courts or at the Administrative Appeals Tribunal (AAT) with judicial and merits review applications in the event of a visa cancellation or refusal.
· Citizenship applications
· Skilled Independent Visa (subclass 189) New Zealand stream
· Bridging visas
· Student visas
· Medical treatment visas